You hold my world

wiwww.. uda lama ga nulis di sini.. hehe.. such a long time :)

kali ini mau share 1 lagu yang sangat menginspirasi dan menjadi berkat buat saya:

You Hold My World - Israel Houghton

Take my heart 
Lord will you take my heart 
As I surrender to Your will 
I confess You are my righteousness 
And until You move me I'll be still 
And know that You are God. 

You hold my world in Your hands 
You hold my world in Your hands and 
I am amazed at Your love 
I am amazed that You love me 
You hold my world in Your hands 
You hold my world in Your hands and 
I'm not afraid my world is safe 
In Your Hands Oh 
In Your hands 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/i/israel+houghton/you+hold+my+world_20915433.html ] 
Take my life 
Lord will You take my life 
You are the reason that I live 
I believe You have forgiven me 
And by Your grace I will forgive 
And know that You are God 
And know that You are God 

You won't let go of me 
You won't let go of me 
You won't let go of me 
You won't let go Never let go 
You will take care of me 
You will take care of me 
You will take care of m
You will take care Always take care 
You hold my world in Your hands 
You hold my world 
And you won't let go 


thanks a bunch my Lord Jesus.. you always hold me in Your everlasting arms :)


btw, yang mau cekidot di salah satu linknya nih:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocXiB6XETI0

have a bright day peeps!

Komentar

Postingan Populer